The basic model NB MID incl. highperformance-lithium-battery includes: frame with wheels, vertical mast, top shelf, trash barel and push handles.
The illustrations do not correspond to the scope of delivery. Accessories and devices such as scanners, printers etc. are not included in the scope of delivery, these are for illustration purposes only.
The mobile workstations of the NB series with the High Performance Lithium Battery are developed for industrial applications. The mobile workstations shorten working distances. Instead of running from a desktop computer to printers and other equipment used for tasks such as inventory management, process control, on-demand label printing, product inspection, picking, cross-docking, scanning, etc., the necessary equipment can be brought directly to where the work is taking place.
With the largest range of accessories, the NB Series can accommodate almost any profile of workstation including those with scales, testing equipment, large monitors, barcode printers and even laser printers
Mobile Workstation NB MID
- Wide variety of optional accessories available for a highly versatile workstation
- Eliminate costly footsteps
- Print on-demand and reduce costly mislabeling errors
- Continuous full screen access to real-time information
- See your ROI in about 4-6 months
- Extreme longevity - 5 to 7 year battery life
- Improved work safety due to low weight approx. 20 kg
- Smart Battery with Bluetooth user interface: Battery Management System (BMS) controls battery parameters to ensure optimal safety and performance
- Battery upgrade
Mobile Workstation NB MID:
- Shelf: 61 B x 56 T cm (max 34 kg)
- Height Adjustable: Shelf adjustable from 51-102 cm
- Cart Dimensions & Weight: 61 B x 66 T x 109 H cm; 57 kg
- Battery: 150 Ah, 12.8 V, provides up to 1600 Wh energy
- Power: output max. 2000 W, pure sine
- Approximate Charge Time: 4 hrs
- Battery Dimensions & Weight: 17 B x 49 D x 24 H cm; approx. 20 kg
Typical Hardware Powered
monitor, laptop, barcode printer, industrial thermal printer & scanner for 8 hour shift.