QC Series PoweredKit - Mobile Powered Workstation
The basic model QC incl. docking station includes: frame with wheels, one lockable drawer, one document holder, trash barrel and a small side storage bag Read more
The basic model QC incl. docking station includes: frame with wheels, one lockable drawer, one document holder, trash barrel and a small side storage bag
The illustrations do not correspond to the scope of delivery. Accessories and devices such as scanners, printers etc. are not included in the scope of delivery, these are for illustration purposes only.
Converting a stationary workplace to a mobile one is the easiest, most economical way to increase productivity of your current workers and infrastructure. The Mobile Workplace and Portable Power Systems, the PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System, let you take your workstations wherever they are needed.
This rugged, yet lightweight unit provides quiet, seamless AC power for 8–12+ hours at a time. Once the battery charge is depleted, simply swap it with a fully charged one in a matter of seconds.*
*4 batteries are required to enable 24/7 operation.
Mobile Workstation QC
- Wide variety of optional accessories available for a highly versatile workstation
- Eliminate costly footsteps
- Print on-demand and reduce costly mislabeling errors
- Continuous full screen access to real-time information
- See your ROI in about 4-6 months
PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System
- Narrow footprint and lightweight (each battery weighs only ca. 5kg.)
- Plug & play power system – no tools, heavy lifting or maintenance personnel required for battery changes
- Hot swappable – never run out of battery power or lose a terminal session
- Ideal for multiple shifts or 24/7 operation
- Extreme longevity – 5 to 7 year battery life (or 3,000 cycles)
Mobile Workstation QC:
- Capacity: Bis zu 31,8 kg
- Casters: 12.7 cm rubber casters, front swivel, rear locking swivel
- Cart dimensions and weight: 74 B x 56 T x 107 H cm; 47kg
PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System:
- Each Batterie: 36 AH lithium iron phosphate; Supports up to 460 watt hours
- Per inserted battery - voltage: Output 230 V AC, 50 Hz, pure sine, max. 240 W
- Approximate Charge Time with PowerCharge: 4-8 hours
- Approximate Charge Time with PowerCharge Fast Charge: < 4 Stunden
- Battery Dimensions & Weight: 17 B x 33 T x 16 H cm; 5 kg
Typical Hardware Powered
Laptop or tablet, scanner, printer for 8-12+ hrs.
Note: The operation of laser printers is not possible with the PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System!