The basic model PC "Standard" incl. docking station includes: Frame with wheels, vertical mast and shelf supports, upper shelf, trash barrel and push handles
The illustrations do not correspond to the scope of delivery. Accessories and devices such as scanners, printers etc. are not included in the scope of delivery, these are for illustration purposes only.
The PC series mobile workstation offers many of the same standard functions as the NB series, but is designed to transport heavy duty of up to 181 kg.
The top shelf is ergonomically adjustable and can be set at 3 dif- ferent heights to suit the operator and the task being performed. The optional middle shelf is also adjustable in height.
The bottom shelf holds the PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System. This rugged, yet lightweight unit provides quiet, seamless AC power for 8–12+ hours at a time. Once the battery charge is depleted, simply swap it with a fully charged one in a matter of seconds.*
With high performance 15 cm rubber casters and narrow profile, they can be moved and positioned with minimal effort throughout a facility.
*4 batteries are required to enable 24/7 operation.
Mobile Workstation PC Standard
- Wide variety of optional accessories available for a highly versatile workstation
- Eliminate costly footsteps
- Print on-demand and reduce costly mislabeling errors
- Continuous full screen access to real-time information
- See your ROI in about 4-6 months
- Heavy-Duty - Capacity 181 kg
PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System
- Narrow footprint and lightweight (each battery weighs only ca. 5kg.)
- Plug & play power system – no tools, heavy lifting or maintenance personnel required for battery changes
- Hot swappable – never run out of battery power or lose a terminal session
- Ideal for multiple shifts or 24/7 operation
- Extreme longevity – 5 to 7 year battery life (or 3,000 cycles)
Mobile Workstation PC Standard:
- Shelf: 61 B x 76 T cm with optional 4 cm lip on 3 sides
- Capacity: 181 kg total: 45 kg on top, 45 kg on middle shelf und 91 kg on bottom
- Casters: 15 x 5 cm rubber wheels, front fixed, rear locking swivel
- Cart Dimensions & Weight: 66 B x 90 T x 109 H cm; 70 kg
PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System:
- Each Batterie: 36 AH lithium iron phosphate; Supports up to 460 watt hours
- Per inserted battery - voltage: Output 230 V AC, 50 Hz, pure sine, max. 240 W
- Approximate Charge Time with PowerCharge: 4-8 hours
- Approximate Charge Time with PowerCharge Fast Charge: < 4 Stunden
- Battery Dimensions & Weight: 17 B x 33 T x 16 H cm; 5 kg
Typical Hardware Powered
Laptop or tablet, scanner, printer for 8-12+ hrs.
Note: The operation of laser printers is not possible with the PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System!