PC Standard Series PoweredKit - Mobile Powered Workstation
The basic model PC "Standard" incl. highperformance-lithium-battery includes: Frame with wheels, vertical mast and shelf supports, upper shelf, trash barrel and push handles Read more
The basic model PC "Standard" incl. highperformance-lithium-battery includes: Frame with wheels, vertical mast and shelf supports, upper shelf, trash barrel and push handles
The illustrations do not correspond to the scope of delivery. Accessories and devices such as scanners, printers etc. are not included in the scope of delivery, these are for illustration purposes only.
The PC Series mobile workstation offers many of the same standard features as the NB Series, but is designed to carry heavy loads of up to 181 kg. The PC Series is designed to accommodate and power a variety of additional equipment. In addition, the PC Series includes 76 cm and 122 cm mobile workstations.
The PowerSwap Nucleus® Lithium Power System or High Performance Lithium Battery is located on the lower shelf. With 15 cm heavy-duty industrial wheels and a narrow profile, they can be moved and positioned throughout the plant with minimal effort.
Mobile Workstation PC Standard
- Wide variety of optional accessories available for a highly versatile workstation
- Eliminate costly footsteps
- Print on-demand and reduce costly mislabeling errors
- Continuous full screen access to real-time information
- See your ROI in about 4-6 months
- Heavy-Duty - Capacity 181 kg
- Extreme longevity - 5 to 7 year battery life
- Improved work safety due to low weight approx. 20 kg
- Smart Battery with Bluetooth user interface: Battery Management System (BMS) controls battery parameters to ensure optimal safety and performance
- Battery upgrade
Mobile Workstation PC Standard:
- Shelf: 61 B x 76 T cm with optional 4 cm lip on 3 sides
- Capacity: 181 kg total: 45 kg on top, 45 kg on middle shelf und 91 kg on bottom
- Casters: 15 x 5 cm rubber wheels, front fixed, rear locking swivel
- Cart Dimensions & Weight: 66 B x 90 T x 109 H cm; 70 kg
- Battery: 150 Ah, 12.8 V, provides up to 1600 Wh energy
- Power: output max. 2000 W, pure sine
- Approximate Charge Time: 4 hrs
- Battery Dimensions & Weight: 17 B x 49 D x 24 H cm; approx. 20 kg
Typical Hardware Powered
monitor, laptop, barcode printer, industrial thermal printer & scanner for 8 hour shift.